BTU has over 50 years experience in the design, installation and maintenance of Industrial and Commercial Ventilation Systems.
We realise there is no such thing as an off the shelf solution to ventilation requirements and that each client and building will differ. Whether it is a simple ventilation/extract system or a complex system integrated with heat recovery or air conditioning BTU ensures that the clients requirements are met and exceeded by:
- Our design engineers being involved with the client at the initial stage of the enquiry to determine the scope of the requirement and the construction of the building.
- We will consider sustainability and energy efficiency and look at the option of natural ventilation to harness the freely available elements to move air through the building.
- We ensure there is a clear understanding of the requirements and that consideration is given to future maintenance.
- BTU will then design and implement a bespoke ventilation system to meet the agreed requirements, ensuring that the costs remain competitive and the project can be completed within the time scales.
- We will ensure that the completed project meets the requirements of your specification and that as a company you comply with the latest Health and Safety Legislation in regard to ventilation requirements.
Our experienced team will advise on
- Energy Saving
- Maintenance Requirements
From the initial point of contact through to completion and beyond you can be assured that BTU will deliver and maintain a first class service always looking to excel in our delivery of service and product.
To discuss your project please contact BTU Installation Division on 01483 590600.
Alternatively please email us at